addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Urban Farmers of South Puget Sound Message Board › Goat Farm Tour

Goat Farm Tour

user 41779902
Group Organizer
Olympia, WA
Hello, All -

Tiffany, one of our members, sent me a message about an upcoming farm tour at Left Foot Farm which I wanted to share with you. Thanks, Tiffany, for bringing it to my attention!

Goat farm tour
­ Left Foot Goat Farm tour (31510 44th Av e. Eatonville, wa)
August 3 @ 11:00am
Left Foot Farm is hosting family field trip day! We will lead you around the farm to learn the basics of raising and caring for chickens, goats, alpacas, a garden, a horse and the farm in general. You will learn about and interact with goats of all ages, learn to milk, pick produce out of the garden, and try some fresh raw grade A goats milk and chèvre (goat cheese). We encourage you to bring a sack lunch and enjoy it with us after the tour in the garden. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Cost is $5 per person with a $20 max per family.

email -

If you are interested, we do sell eggs, raw goats milk and a chèvre kit
(kit come with 1 gallon of milk, cheese cloth, culture, and instructions)