Join us for a two-hour, hands-on workshop, where you will learn all about your beeswax (and other products of the honeybee hive, too!)
You will learn:
- amazing facts about the main products of the honeybee hive: honey, beeswax,
propolis, pollen, and royal jelly
- how and why these products are produced by the bees, and some of their
- how to melt and filter raw honeycomb into useable beeswax
- simple recipes for using the products of the hive to make infused honey,
candles, and lip balm
* Taste infused honey and create lip-balm from an easy-tofollow recipe!
* Each participant will go home with a tube of their own lip balm!
WHERE: Agricultural Hall, 343 Amory Street, Jamaica Plain
WHEN: Saturday, June 15, 3pm-5pm
REGISTER HERE: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/388877
for more information, visit: