Reschedule to Saturday, November 3rd. Registration link: http://conta.cc/OWu60x
This introductory class is perfect for those brand-new to aromatherapy as well as those looking to improve their knowledge of the art of essential oil therapy. Introduction to Aromatherapy is for the layperson looking to:
- Replace synthetic fragrances in the home
- Build a natural first aid kit
- Reduce stress and tension without medication
- Have a greater sense of wellbeing
- Make body care and household products
...and much more!
Call it Aromatherapy 101 - we'll cover:
- What essential oils are and how they're made
- How aromatherapy works
- Everyday uses for essential oils
- Essential oil safety for children, pets and adults
If you've ever wandered through the aromatherapy department of the local health food store but didn't know which oil to buy and how to safely use it, this class is for you! Bring your questions, a notepad, pen and a friend! No experience necessary.
About your instructor: Amy Kreydin, CCAP is a graduate of the R.J. Buckle Associates' 250 hour aromatherapy course titled "Clinical Aromatherapy for Health Professionals." She is a practicing Reflexologist & Aromatherapist specializing in women's health, pediatrics and pain management.
Advanced registration required: http://conta.cc/OWu60x