The Urban Homesteaders' League Message Board Workshop/Lecture Planning › Looking for Vermiculture Workshop Leader

Looking for Vermiculture Workshop Leader

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello all,

Bountiful Brookline, a local food initiative committed to creating a sustainable food system, is thrilled to be planning our second annual Spring Into Gardening event. Spring Into Gardening 2011 will be a full day of activity and inspiration relating to local food, taking place at the Pierce School on Sunday March 27, 2011. Last year’s event exceeded our expectations, drawing over 400 people from Brookline and surrounding communities. This year we plan to expand the event to a full day of activity: two-hour intensive workshops in the morning, a keynote speaker, 45 minute workshops and panel discussions in the afternoon, a variety of demonstrations and resource area with local vendors available throughout the afternoon.

We are currently looking for someone to lead a workshop on vermiculture. Please get in touch with me if you would be interested in leading this workshop, or know of someone who would be.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Helen S.
user 11906536
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 1
HI, Marie,
I'm learning about vermiculture to lead a workshop in Feb '13 in Camb. Did you find anyone who knows enough to teach.. If I can learn enough I'd be happy to help you in Brookline. Helen