addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Urban Homesteaders' League Message Board Community Announcements › Please check out my new line of Organic Plant Food (veteran owned and operated)

Please check out my new line of Organic Plant Food (veteran owned and operated)

A former member
Post #: 23
Hello all!

Please keep an eye out for "uncle Aaron's" line of 100% organic plant food and fertilizer. It can be found at my website (pondandgardensupplies.com) as well as on ebay.

I started the line to address concerns of local organic "urban" gardeners.

I'm a prior USAF Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran and started the business from scratch a short time ago in hopes that I could prove the effectiveness of a truly non-chemical, organic approach to Urban Gardening.

It's a great product and I strive every day to maintain a strict eco-friendly business model.

So check it out! You won't be dissapointed.

The product is available now on Ebay at the link below.

And as always $1 from every bottle sold goes directly to the good folks at St. Jude's Children's Cancer Hospital in Memphis, TN

http://www.ebay.com/i...­