addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
I'm thinking about getting some Angora rabbits for back-deck pets and fiber. It seems that may be my only option for urban "farm" animals, given such limited space. Does anyone have experience with Angora rabbits? Are there any urban homesteading workshops on this topic?

Thanks!
-Kerry
Iris W.
HerbIris
Wenham, MA
Post #: 85
Hi, I haven;t had angora rabbits, just dwarf bunnies, but bunnies are awesome pets! I do know that even in the city you have to be sure to protect your buns from the occasional marauding raccoon or whatever. Good luck! Iris