The Urban Homesteaders' League Message Board Boston Area Urban Homesteading Resources › looking for a place to live

looking for a place to live

A former member
Post #: 8
Hello. My name is Michelle. I'm trying to figure out how to send an email to everyone on the urban homesteaders league. Here is the message.

"Hi everyone. My name is Michelle. The past few years I have been traveling around the country work trading on different organic farms and communities.
My partner and I are currently house sitting in Great Barrington . Ted is working at The Berkshire Mountain Bakery , an artisan sourdough bread bakery. And I work at a preschool. We've been here since August and our house sitting gig ends in March. We are not sure what our next steps are. My family is in Canton and I am thinking of possibly moving back to Eastern Mass.
Might you know some alternative living situations in the area? work trading for rent? cheap rentals? community living? a cabin? yurt? house sitting ? We are flexible and open to any areas in Eastern Mass.
Our interests and ideas for work are organic gardening, childcare, vegetarian cooking , sourdough bread baking , non violent communication , fermentation, organizing community events, skill shares, bartering, meditation, recycled arts and crafts, etc.
I hope this isn't too random ! I look forward to hearing any ideas you might have, Thank you

Happy new year,
Michelle