addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi everyone,
I've been given two secondhand small beaded lampshades that have wires that are designed to sit on top of a small bulb. I'd like to find small table lamps with bulbs that I can use with them.
Any suggestions about where I might be able to find something like this? Secondhand would be a plus. I might also be able to attach the wires to the top of a small lamp that has a metal piece at the top, if I use pliers.
Thanks,
Kat
P.S. I live near Salem.