This location is shown only to members
Hi guys, we do not cancel music because of rain, although it is prettier to enjoy when it's nice out. We have a larger back room that we have musicians play in if the weather is bad. Laura, just let me know by Saturday morning what everyone decides and I can still have a table saved for you all inside.
0 · April 25
If the venue is meant to be enjoyed for outdoors, I say, we postpone and reschedule for May. Just let me know by COB Friday.
0 · April 25
I just received a friendly reminder of a commitment made a month ago concerning a hike with the Sierra Club on this same day. I don't believe I can make this event, plus two sets of smelly hiking clothes may be more than the group can tolerate. I'll reluctantly withdraw.
0 · April 20
As a new Ashevillian, I'd no idea there was a winery so close! Really looking forward to attending.
1 · April 20
Unfortunately, Members of Urban Legends who work with St Paul Winery are going to be out of town today. When I found out, I considered changing the date... but since we have so many RSVPs, I'll keep the date where it is and we will attend again in the near future when we can see Jessica and Damian at the same time! This should be fun!
1 · April 15