August 8, 2013 · 6:30 PM
• Leslie Chicoine (42 Floors)
• Matt Abfalter (Pivot Desk)
• Felipe Gomez-Kraus (CAC Group)
• Moderated by: Patrick Keenan (Cooper | SQFT)
ABOUT THE DISCUSSION
Technology is not only changing the way we experience the city, its changing the ownership and usage of the our physical infrastructure. Join us in a discussion touching on themes of collaborative consumption, market creation, and experience design with a focus on how real-estate is changing, and the technological trends behind that shift.
The Future Estate panel will feature Leslie Chicoine of 42 Floors speaking from a perspective of commercial real estate, Matt Abfalter speaking to shared workspace and coworking world, and Felipe Gomez-Kraus from CAC Group sharing perspectives on how we might reimagine an old industry.
Questions covered during the conversation will include:
• What does ownership mean you in the increasingly temporary cityscape?
• How is the speed of change working out, and where does technology fit in?
• What digital experiences and products are bridging the gap to the built environment?
$20.00 / $10.00 for Students
FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER
Send any questions you might have for the panelists to @CityPixelsSF #futureestate.
Follow @CityPixelsSF the night of the event for a live feed of the conversation.