align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Explore New York: Urban Cyclists Message Board › Anyone want to ride in Brooklyn?

Anyone want to ride in Brooklyn?

A former member
Post #: 1
Either around Prospect Park, or if you know a more interesting route, that'd be fun too. Just looking for an hour or two workout near-ish to where I live (ie. not New Jersey or Central Park – I'm in Sunset Park).
A former member
Post #: 2
I would also be interested in a similar ride - I'm in Bay Ridge. When the weather was warmer I would ride the green path from 68th St to Floyd Bennett Field. About 25 miles round trip.
A former member
When are you available to ride? As for me, I'm free during the day, since I work at night. I'm also free on some weekends but not all. Let me know.
I live in Flatbush.
A former member
Post #: 463
Wednsdays, Friday and Saturday 5:00pm Sunday all day usually.
A former member
I'm free during the day, depending on the day (I have an irregular schedule). I guess it gets dark by 4:30 now anyway.
A former member
Post #: 3
With it getting dark at 4:30 now, my riding is limited to the weekend.
Jeff
user 10526478
New York, NY
Post #: 7
anyone interested in rididng in prospect park today at 3:00pm? i'll be at the grand army plaza round-about near the park entrance.
A former member
Post #: 3
I can't ride today, but if anyone wants to ride wednesday or next weekend let me know.
A former member
Post #: 465
Does Prospect Park, Sunday December 13th 8:00am sound good? I can meet anywhere on the track, I'm starting at the 16th street entrance. Weather permitting.
A former member
Post #: 8
I'm in Crown Heights and would love to join ya'll.