It's Time to PLANT! Yeah!
Out with the Summer and IN with the fall.
THIS IS A NEW, ONCE a YEAR CLASS with LIMITED SEATING (just 35 seats)
$30 a seat ($40 for couples) and you must Call SummerWinds to RSVP at [masked]
We'll be covering everything you'll need to know to get started with your Elegantly Edible FALL GARDEN including:
- What to plant right now for the best chance at success
- Master-planning for Elegance, Production, and Ease of care: The Agriscaping Way!
- How to get your seeds started in a hurry
- The Simply Perfect Seed-planting strategies for growing in pots, in the ground, or in a raised bed.
- SOIL PREP!!! How to prep and even amend native soils for peak production
- How to create a Weed-Free GardenHD!
We'll also Dive into a few bonus subjects, including:
- Productive Pets... How a few simple pets can save you from a few trips to the store and help your edibles produce GREAT results in a naturally organic way.
- The improved Easy Edible Gardening Calendar!
Each Student will receive a hard copy of the New Edible Garden Calendar for Phoenix, what to plant right now, and the seed planting guide, along with digital copies of all presentation slides, pictures, and easy-to-use planting guides.
AGAIN, we can only fit 35 people in the room so RSVP early!
I'll to see you there!
Growing With Delight,