Urban Farms and Survival Phoenix Message Board › Moving sale 51st Ave & Peoria

Moving sale 51st Ave & Peoria

A former member
Post #: 75
Hey folks, I'm moving out of the house and need to liquidate some stuff.

Chickens
Three full grown dual-purpose ladies, and three full grown game hens. All six are laying, a couple are missing some feathers from pecking, but they're healthy. $10/ea

Raised Beds
I have 12 4x8 raise beds, they're well built and still in good condition. $25/ea

Chicken Coop
It's too big to be moved, (photo) but there's a lot of bits than can be harvested from it if you're willing to take it off the coop. Take a look at the photo and tell me what you're interested in, and we can work up a good price.

Boatloads of hardware cloth (steel mesh), basically wrapping the entire structure. Lots of leftovers from the initial assembly, too.

4-5 sheets of corrugated steel, they're 10' long, and they're up on the coop roof.

About 10x12' of plywood.

*some* pressure treated plywood

A handful of pressure treated 2x4's 4x4's.

Irrigation
Several 8-port dripper manifolds, 2gph drippers, and staggered length hoses.
A bunch of extra 1/4" dripper hose.

Composting
4 compost barrels. I initially made these as turners, and they didn't work out so well for that. They could probably still work well as immobile compost barrels, or whatever.

Feed
Two 55 gal drums with mixed contents. Mixed grain, corn, alfalfa pellets, sealed in mylar with CO2. Should last decades. $50 OBO/ea

About three dozen 5 gallon buckets with various grains, about half of them are sealed in mylar bags with CO2. $10/ea sealed, $5 each unsealed

About 2 dozen 5 gallon buckets, empty with accompanying (used, but never sealed) mylar bags.

Misc
Four 55 gal water barrels. They're full, but can be dumped. $10/ea

About 40' of chain link fabric. $50

Mixed garden tools, $5/ea

Mason Jars half pint, pint, and quart. $1/ea

Scrap wood: Some 2' or so pressure treated 4x4's, a 10' untreated 4x4, some big lengths of MDF $10 for whatever you want

Scrap metal, just a few small pieces. Good chances there's someone else with a welder in this group ;)

Email me at jeff@jeffrodriguez.com if you're interested in anything.