add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Urban Farms and Survival Phoenix Message Board › Free Herbal Talk 11/11

Free Herbal Talk 11/11

A former member
Post #: 21
Hey All,

I thought I'd let you know about an amazing Medicine Man, Doug Simons, that will be giving a FREE talk at SW Herb in Mesa on Friday 11/11 @ 6-7:30pm. He lived off the desert landscape for over 20 years with his children and burros, walking the land, eating off the plants and learning about how to thrive in the desert environments.

He's a true treasure -- and I highly recommend checking him out.­

He'll also be doing a 2-day workshop this weekend ... and in December and January too. But, if nothing else, check out his free talk. I get so much out of learning from him in making medicine and learning what a wealth of edible food we have in the desert.

Hope to meet some of you there.

user 4913857
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 80
Thanks for posting this information Tarja. This sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to checking it out.

Robert L.
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 3
Now I wish I had followed my brief desire to check out the Herb Shop's location while I was down on Main Street for the 2nd Friday event, to think I was just a couple of blocks from it while the class was going on.