addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Urban Farms and Survival Phoenix Message Board › Anyone familiar with Mohave county?

Anyone familiar with Mohave county?

A former member
Post #: 782
I found a cheap parcel of land, $6,000 for 2.28 acres located southeast of the junction of 95 and I40 in Mohave county. Although it's in an area called "Yucca Valley Rancheros" it's actually a whole lot of nothing out there. Kinda small to do anything with but thought maybe I'd add it to my collection. Does anyone know that area? I was thinking I could put a small bunker there and it could at least be a cache location if it's not worthy of a sustainable retreat.
I don't like putting all of my eggs in one basket, so to speak.