addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
David
DavidKamau
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 38
Hey everyone! Happy New Year! I hope it was safe and fun for you! Well everyone, it's finally here: 2012. Personally I feel that It doesn't matter what religious beliefs we have, what end of the world scenario we may be planning for, or how prepared we are today, what I feel is important is that we are now more focused and aware of everything going on in the world. Due to the "2012 hype" the media will likely be spouting much more gloom and doom, many more people will on edge, and the behavior of the masses could be much more unpredictable. It's important that we take some time this month to review our emergency plans with our loved ones, check our food and water stores, and replace batteries or any used up or broken gear.

I am very excited to see everyone at the monthly social meetup! If you haven't RSVP'd yet be sure to click here and get signed up today since it's coming in just a few days! You're not going to want to miss this one, the place is fantastic and I'll have some good announcements and some free stuff for everyone.

Thanks everyone for being a part of Denver's Urban Survival Network, we now have a little over 230 members and there are some amazing things being planned this year!

David Kamau
Denver's Urban Survival Network
DUSN it feel good to be prepared?!
www.MeetUp.com/UrbanSurvivalNetwork