Denver's Urban Survival Network Message Board Announcements and Updates › Emergency Rations Party

Emergency Rations Party

MtnBear
user 43651062
Conifer, CO
Post #: 9

I'm doing it again…prepping

on the cheap and inviting

others to join me!

This July I will be stopping by Survivor Industries in Oxnard, Ca. to work out a deal to supply for my new survival/emergency product and also purchasing a large quantity of their Mainstay Emergency Food Rations. I have already been approved as Dealer, so I will be able to purchase large quantities at wholesale prices.

However I will only be allowed to purchase by the

case quantity.

Prices:

3600 Calorie Package (10/Case)- $46.00

3600 Calorie Package (20/Case)- $89.00

2400 Calorie Package (20/Case)- $70.00

1200 Calorie Package (30/Case)- $87.00

Shop around & Compare for yourself! But you probably won't find a better price!

******************Warning******­**********
These emergency food rations have a slightly strong Lemon flavor…so if you don't like lemon flavor these probably aren't for you!

5-Year shelf life

I WILL ONLY BE SELLING BY THE CASE! I will not break up a case so don't even ask!

However they did win against all the other competitors in independent tase-tests!
I've personally tried all the others and I prefer these for flavor and texture.

Full Disclosure: I am offering these at just a couple of dollars above my cost per case, but because I'm using the company truck and Oxnard is out of my way, I have to pay for the gas myself (and it's a damn V-8 engine and gas in Cali. is REALLY expensive)…but it's still a lot cheaper than buying it online and then having to pay for shipping.

I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON THIS! THIS IS NOT-FOR-PROFIT, AND ONLY A SERVICE I'M OFFERING TO DO FOR DUSN MEMBERS!

I AM NOT MAKING ANY MONEY ON THIS!

If you want, compare with their own online price at:

http://survivorind.co...­

You will have to come to my place to pick up your order…or if we can get organized enough in advance we could arrange a central meeting place and time to make it more convenient for everyone.

If you're interested please contact me A.S.A.P. on DUSN

Subject-RATIONS

Please include your:

Name

Phone #

Qty. of cases and type wanted/needed

(e.g. 4 cases 2400Cal.)

Once I get home I will call everyone and arrange for you to come and pick them up and pay for them. I will be paying for all of them myself, so I do NOT want any $ from you until you pick them up from me! Cash only, however I may consider barter for things I need! This offer is on a first-come first served basis, because I am limited on available funds and space in the truck!

Also, please tell others so the rest of the group will see this so we can get these to people who need them.

!UPDATE!

Due to the limited response I will be extending this offer until Mid-July!
I am not getting the quantity needed yet to purchase in bulk yet, so I'll wait a bit longer. Please tell others about this so we can get enough people together to make this possible. If I am unable to get enough people to make this a reality I will have to cancel this offer! I don't want this to happen, but I'm not wasting my time or money on this unless it will benefit more people than just myself.

A former member
Post #: 1
I am interested in 2 cases of the 2400 Calorie, 20 case @ 70.00 per case. Contact Mark S. 303-953-2228
Kathy
kcbrat
Parker, CO
I am interested in 2 cases of the 3500 Calories/10 case @ 46.00 per case. Contact Kathy 913-951-1724
Gary C.
user 44303482
Broomfield, CO
Hook me up with 1 case - 3600 Calorie Package (10/Case)- $46.00, Gary 720-940-0148