addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver's Urban Survival Network Message Board Announcements and Updates › Some Quick Updates

Some Quick Updates

David
DavidKamau
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 42
Hey Everyone! It sounds like everyone who made it to the last meetup had a great time! I can't wait to see you all at the next one! Also, don't forget to RSVP today for our monthly social at Stranahan's this Sunday! It's normally in the back room, however, due to another event they have going on that night we will be in the main room towards the back corner. If you get there and can't seem to find us, feel free to give me a call at 303-596-0511. This is a great way for everyone to hang out and get to know each other in a nice comfortable setting. However, since we will be in the main room, try and keep any gear that you bring to just your simple EDC in order to not draw too much attention to us.

Just a few more updates, another member put together a fantastic way for us to get food grade buckets at a very low cost, if you haven't seen it yet CLICK HERE for more information. I also sent out a message not too long about about opening up the DUSN Guest Lecture Series, so if there is anyone interested in hosting an informational meetup for the group, let me know so we can get it set up. Based on feedback it sounds like it is exactly what everyone is looking for and would be a great way to share information with a receptive group. Reply to this E-mail or send me a message here and we can get it set up. Also, if you don't quite feel you would like to host a meetup but would still like to to give some input as to what one should be about, voice your opinion here, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone, see you soon!

David Kamau
Denver's Urban Survival Network
DUSN it feel good to be prepared?!
www.MeetUp.com/UrbanSurvivalNetwork