align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
David
DavidKamau
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 43
Forum Rules

Because of the nature of this group there are a few important things to consider before posting and while reading through the message boards. This group is a combination of a large amount of people with a wide variety of backgrounds, interests, and ideas. It's important to remember that what one may person feel is a prevalent threat towards their safety, may not be something you're concerned about. So keep in mind when replying to messages that you don't agree with, or if someone has posted inaccurate information that you would like to correct or clarify, to please do so in a respectful and professional way, using sufficient evidence to back up your position instead of just making an opinion based argument.

Also, a very important thing to remember is just because one or more people have posted something in the message boards, it doesn't always mean it is the common viewpoint of the entire group, or an idea the DUSN feels you should follow. It is important to look through the message boards (as with everything else on the internet and in the media) with the mindset that there may be information here that is inaccurate, extreme, or things you simply won't agree with. So remember, it's okay to ignore a post and keep looking through the site in order to find information that is helpful and valuable to you.

We are all adults here and I believe that you will do a great job at working out any problems that come up. I believe in limited censorship and that everyone has a right to express their opinion. I will only be deleting messages that are blatantly aggressive or insulting towards other members in order to keep the tone of the message boards positive and educational. However if a continuous problem does occur, the member will be removed.

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you at the next MeetUp!