Denver's Urban Survival Network Message Board Cool Websites, Great Deals, and Fun!!! › 50% off Pistol classes!

50% off Pistol classes!

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm a new member here (also member of Denver Preppers) and I am offering 50% off the NRA Basic Pistol Course to all Denver Urban Survival members. I am a certified NRA Pistol Instructor and a certified NRA Range Safety Officer.

The course is valid for applying for your Colorado Concealed Handgun (CCH) permit. The course is normally $100 so this is a special offer only provided to the Denver Urban Survival Network and Denver Preppers.

I teach the classroom portion in my home and students qualify out at the outdoor pistol range. The class typically takes about six hours.

This course is GREAT for those new to pistol shooting, for those that want to become better pistol shooters, and for those wishing to become more responsible for their own security.

Please contact me to schedule a date for your class. The minimum per class is eight people so invite your friends and family to become certified with you! For those interested, I can e-mail a pre-class handout available in PDF format. Send me your e-mail and I'll reply with it attached.

The next available dates are: Sat 20 Oct, Sat 27 Oct and Sun 28 Oct. Hopefully this allows you enough time to schedule the class. Again, the minimum class size for this special offer is eight students.

I look forward to providing you a fun and relaxed atmosphere for the class.

Eric Davis