Keenan K.
user 46944942
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Doing some greeting here.
I am a veteran of the US Navy. I have a serious background in Construction, Welding, EMT, technology, mechanics. I have done some serious studying on alternative energies, water purification and engineering.

I grew up in the mountains of Colorado for 17 years. I know the outdoors and could easily survive in some of the worst outdoor situations.

My prepping started about 6 months ago. I already had a BOB left from a family member and I began stock piling food water and Property in the mountains. I do not believe in one single event happening. As our planet becomes more populated, we start having more issues developing all around. It is inevitable, and probably the downturn of our civilization. Im not scared or worried at all though. But... if something does happen (whatever that may be) I will still be able to provide from my family.

I am here to feed off of others ideas and give my ideas as well. Knowledge is power and if we are all knowledgeable, we have a better chance of getting through alive.

In prepping...Enough is never enough!!!
Dave R.
user 32631412
Denver, CO
Post #: 12
I am also a vet. Am doing some work on a few little projects like water heat and fire. If you want to get involved in some real stuff I have a little shop with basic fab tools that I am building with. I used to build Water Treatment plants. Have a Strong background in Fabrication. Am thinking on building a Wood Gasifier next. And am interested in thinking about a Biodigester. But still need a location to do that one.