Denver's Urban Survival Network Message Board Denver's Urban Survival Network General Discussion › Meeting for coffee or something like that.

Meeting for coffee or something like that.

A former member
Post #: 2
Mid April Sunday night will work 6-7 ish.
Raymond L.
user 9566659
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 3
Hi

I am new here so I do not know who is in charge . I think we should make a time and just stick to it for now and then go from there.
Ray
David
DavidKamau
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 13
Sorry I let this one fall through the cracks guys, work got crazy last month... It was great for my wallet but bad for my hobbies... The good news is, I have a meetup location scouted out and I am working with the owner to get everything finalized... Our first meetup will be posted later today!!!!
A former member
Post #: 21
Hi new to the group and was woundering what days and times are good for a coffee or coco meet up. I live in Littleton but can meet anywhere. I would prefure Monday night or Tuesdays as these are my days off.
James J.
user 38255462
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I'm new but want to learn everything I can, just in case. Life is short. I'm extremely flexible and hope to do this soon.
Clay W.
user 13289314
Littleton, CO
Hi,

I'm new to the Denver area. I was a member of the meetup group in my hometown in Florida and looking to find some active preppers and survivalists around here. We moved out here for the great atmosphere and safer environment in a disaster. Hoping to get a feel for the activity level of people out here and get together to share knowledge and ideas. We are not hardcore but are always trying to improve our situation. From what I can tell there is a meeting once a month at a restaurant...I definitely want to make the next one but additionally I’d love to get together outdoors where people can share knowledge of self-defense, fishing, hunting, survival skills, and any other things that everyone thinks is helpful. Ham Radios is something that i know nothing about but would really like to learn. Anyone interested??

Clayton
Dave R.
user 32631412
Denver, CO

It would be fun to go out and have a skill sharing time in the woods not just meet at the bar.
Do some basic fire starting para cord work throw tomahawks knifes skills fire skills shelter so on. Maybe do a cook on a camp fire pot luck! Couple cold ones and share Ideas along with skill sets.

http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Dave, I think that is a fantastic idea! I know my husband and I would both be very interested in doing something like this.
A former member
Post #: 13
I've been frantic getting our website updated before our episode premiers on "Doomsday Preppers" next Tuesday (S1E9). I'm hoping to free up a bit after that.

I'm glad to meet for 'coffee'. I'm near Parker & I-225 but have car, will drive. Most dates are good with at least a week's notice.

A former member
Post #: 8
If you have an idea, take the lead and post something in the suggested area with as much detail as you can. If there's enough interest, it will move to the main board and we can work out the details as a group.