Catherine A.
user 7217766
Arvada, CO
Post #: 11
I raise Angora (fiber producing rabbits) and Meat Rabbits. I should have several litters delivered by the end of the month if anyone is interested in raising some of their own meat for the freezer. Reply or Email for further details.

Cate / camp in the group
Catherine A.
user 7217766
Arvada, CO
Post #: 26
Still producing lots of meat rabbits. Nothing more sustainable than a great trio of rabbits to keep you well supplied with meat for the freezer and manure for your survival garden(s). Give me a shout and I'd be happy to deliver these little dumplings to your door within the Denver Metro Area. I've got solid white or some colors (black, grey, red, etc.)

I went to a two hour swap meet in downtown Denver today where there were chicks, ducks, and my rabbits on offer. Very reasonable pricing since I raise "meat rabbits" not "show rabbits."

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Cate
Jo T.
user 12761744
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Cate,

I am looking to raise some white rabbits for meat production. I am looking for a buck and three does. Please give me a call 720-353-9453. Thanks! Jo.
Catherine A.
user 7217766
Arvada, CO
Post #: 27
Cate,

I am looking to raise some white rabbits for meat production. I am looking for a buck and three does. Please give me a call 720-353-9453. Thanks! Jo.

Called and left a message today.
Cate
Catherine A.
user 7217766
Arvada, CO
Post #: 35
Hi All you Survivalists out there! smile

Well, looks like I'll be moving to an undisclosed, remote location soon... so... I need to close down my Rabbitry, otherwise they would just be bear bait.

I have lots of meat rabbits of all sizes/ages and colors. Please get in touch with me so we can work out a deal. I'd love to see all of you raising your own meat for the freezer so I'm going to make some huge concessions on what I would normally charge for rabbits.

Use this e-mail: colorado.ca [at] gmail.com - that's the one I use and check most often. Thanks!

Cate
David
DavidKamau
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Post #: 36
About a two weeks ago I just had my first litter of rabbits from a pair that I bought from Cate! I used to have quail, and I've found that the bunnies are cheaper, cleaner, quieter, dramatically easier to raise, and produce substantially more food. In my opinion they are by far the best animal to have if you are looking to produce consistent meat in a small location.

It's sad to hear you are closing down your rabbitry Cate, but cool to see that you are getting a nice secure place!