The User Experience Auckland Group Message Board › Moving overseas SALE!

Moving overseas SALE!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hey dear friends!

As some of you already know, I am leaving New Zealand after 11 years. It is time.
I am grateful and happy to have called NZ home. Now I look forward to new challenges :-)

This is a warm invitation to come over and say goodbye, and grab yourself a great buy! I am having an "Open Home" to sell everything, and I mean everything. The list is very long and includes what you would find in a 'normal' family home with young children: kitchenware (stainless steel sets, glassware, utensils, crockery, cups & mugs, pans, baking items), sports equipment (roof racks, luggage box, scuba-diving, golf, tennis, squash, skiing, beach gear), tools (power tools, car related tools), computer equipment (monitors, cables, adapters, gadgets galore), furniture (leather and fabric sofas, lounge chairs, cowhide rugs, dining tables, small appliances), books (English and Portuguese), DVDs & CDs, artwork and decor objects, unusual and interesting paraphernalia etc, etc....

Everything is priced to sell and listed on a 'master-list', and on display around the house with tags - very organized.

I will help with delivery for bulkier items if need be. I will also facilitate payment over time for those wanting to pay off the big ticket items.

When: Saturday and Sunday (April 2-3), from 9am to 9pm both days.

Where: 1/3 Rangiatea road, Epsom (off Manukau road)

with gratitude,
Marcelo
(021) 867-477

Please forward this message to all people you believe will be interested... thank you :-)