Utah Entrepreneurs & Artists Message Board › Important Announcement: Co-Organizers

Important Announcement: Co-Organizers

Drew H.
user 11772292
Orem, UT
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Calling all Creators...
I'm in a candid mood.
I just got back from a Meetup that, in my opinion, was a complete waste of time.
Tonight reminded me why I formed this group in the first place. You're all so bright and ambitious but disconnected from each other. I wanted to create a space for you to connect. By coming together, you explore new ideas, share your experiences, and find a path as a creative entrepreneur.
Yet I've been delinquent in my organizing responsibilities.
The truth is I'm torn. I've been a one-man band when it comes to preparing these activities. My new role leading Customer Success at Qualtrics is demanding. At the end of every long day, I think about this group. But I don't have the same time and energy to give to it the way I want.
It seems that when I consider disbanding it, I receive a messages wondering when the next event will be. We have a large enough crowd, available venues, and no shortage of topics.
I need your help. Contact me if you're interested in helping to coordinate monthly events. I have so many ideas and resources; with the right team, we could easily keep this interesting.
I'd like to avoid completely winding down Utah Entrepreneurs & Artists. This could be fun. Like really fun. Startup fun.
Carpe diem.
Thanks you for your interest and support.
Drew