align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Randy C.
RandyCollier
Group Organizer
Sandy, UT
Greetings!

Thanks to everyone who came to our gathering last night! It was great to get to know so many of you better. I hope you all enjoyed your time together. A big thank you to our guest speaker, Craig Dimond!

After seeing the favorites submitted by a few of our members last night I would like to give you all an assignment.....

Assignment #1: please go to our meet-up site and post your favorite images from 2011. (click on photos at the top and then add your images to the Album of 2011 favorites. (please keep it family friendly)

Assignment #2: Send me some of your thoughts about what to have at our groups this year. These gatherings are for you and your benefit so please let me know exactly what you want to learn or do.

Thanks again.... and keep shooting!

Randy