addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Randy C.
RandyCollier
Group Organizer
Sandy, UT
Hey everyone!

I hope you enjoyed saturday morning as much as I did!  What a fun morning!

Now that the weekend is past and Mothers Day has come and gone, I thought it would be a good time to let you know how to submit your top three images for our next meeting, as well as the "required fee" to enter the Red Butte Gardens.

Please prepare your images as follows:

Full resolution (do NOT resize up or down)

convert to sRGB color space

save as a jpg file at quality 12

please name your files Last Name_first Name_RedButte_01.jpg (image number 2 would be 02 and image number 3 would be 03)    -    example: Collier_Randy_RedButte_01.jpg

send your three images to meetup@pixelsfoto.com

NOTE:  You will need to send three separate emails - One with each image in it. In the subject line put "Red Butte image 1 of 3"  and of course change it to 2 of 3 and 3 of 3 for each image.

If you have any questions please reply to randy@randycollierphotography.com

Thanks!

Randy