addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 9
I am new to the group so I don't know anyone yet however this weekend I was thinking about going down to Bryce canyon more as a scouting trip than anything but also I hope to get some images. I was thinking taking my tent and sleeping bag down friday 8/9 after work or maybe even very early saturday morning and staying over the weekend to do some serious hiking and shooting. Anyone who would like to go please contact me and we can share gas etc. I have never been there so it should be an adventure. I will go whether anyone goes or not just thought I would throw it out there.
Thanks,
Bruce