Utah Photography and Photoshop Training Message Board Utah Photography and Photoshop Training Discussion Forum › KelbyOne and Photoshop World Discounts!!!! Special codes just for our Group.

KelbyOne and Photoshop World Discounts!!!! Special codes just for our Group.

Randy C.
RandyCollier
Group Organizer
Sandy, UT
Hey gang!
I just finished speaking with the people at Kelby One and they have offered us a special discount to join KelbyOne and to attend the Photoshop World expo.
For those of you that are not familiar with KelbyOne, it is an organization that is dedicated to helping you with lightroom, photoshop and all the other adobe products. There are so many benefits to joining that I can't really go into detail... but here is a link to their site. The training is exceptional. The discounts offered on products are great... and we have our own special code to use to get the discount!
KO14UPP-$189 Membership  go to kelbyone.com to sign up
We have also been given a discount to attend photoshop world, the largest gathering of photoshop/lightroom users in the world.
PSW14UPP  $495/$425 discounts to attend go to photoshopworld.com to register
If you want to join Kelby One and attend Photoshop world there is a code for that as well but it is not tied to our own club, so if you use this code please send me an email so I can let them know you are "one of us". :-)
PSWCOMBO14 $549 for both membership and attendance at Photoshopworld