The Original Electoral College
The Framers of the Constitution designed an ingenious system to identify the best possible presidential candidates. A system with only the best candidates must produce the best presidents. To restore the republic, patriots must understand this unique process. This presentation describes and analyses this process.
1. The 3 phases of any election.
2. The nominees are provided by men who are not part of government.
3. Counting the ballots narrows the field to 5 candidates.
4. The shortcut if a majority of the Electors nominate the same individual.
5. The House chooses the president from the candidates.
6. The vice-president is the remaining candidate with the most Electoral votes.
What became a great booklet, The Evolution and Destruction of the Electoral College!