addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

V Stars Sydney Message Board › Meetup details changed: Mindful May - Awareness within, let change begin

Meetup details changed: Mindful May - Awareness within, let change begin

Bob R.
Bob_V_Star
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hi V Stars,

Apparently many didn't get the email about the major event being planned at the end of the month.
I've brought together key leaders in the mind space to make this a very special event.

If you're passionate about a cause, and want to communicate this message.
If you're struggling to balance life, and feel stressed
or if you just seem to get past a limitation.

This seminar style event is made for you.
You'll also get a delicious dinner and plenty of time to be social with guests.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday,
Bob :-)

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/VStarSydney/events/114755112/­

When: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:00 PM

Where: 99 On York
95 - 99 York Street
Sydney

Price: AUD45.00 per person

RSVP limit: 250 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.