Valley Forge Patriots - Tea Party Conservatives Message Board › Obama's Eligibility (2); The Obama Ballot Challenge

Obama's Eligibility (2); The Obama Ballot Challenge

A former member
Post #: 5
I posted on the subject of Obama's eligibility to be President of the United States here several weeks ago; this is a follow-up posting to that earlier effort. I have become aware-and have since joined a nationwide effort of Patriots-many, though by no means all being fellow Tea Party members-known as the Obama Ballot Challenge. For those interested, please go the the website by the same name; it is a great site; very interesting and informative, and explains all. It is a collection of dedicated Patriots across the entire country-an attempted 50 state effort-to legally challenge and remove Barack Hussein Obama from the state ballot of the various states because of his lack of eligibility to hold his high office. It is a state-by-state effort. I have already been in contact with some other PA residents through Freedom Connector who wish to challenge Obama here in PA, and I likewise seek to do the same. I have a legal background and have already researched PA Election Law as to the proper means to challenge Obama's ballot inclusion here. A challenge must properly be filed with the Office of the PA Secretary of State within 7 days of the 10th Tuesday prior to the PA Presidential Primary which this year coming is Tuesday, April 24, 2012. The period to successfully challenge Obama then runs for 7 days from the second Tuesday this coming February, 2012. It is yes, a narrow window to file a proper challenge, however there is time to plan as it is yet 7 weeks away. Those interested can file their own challenges, or they can seek to connect and join with other Patriots who are interested in a more active role, or who perhaps may be better writers. Again, I have a legal background; have much research on Obama; and can and will write a effective, well-written, and documented challenge. If anyone with the VFP wishes to join with me to be included on my challenge petition to the PA Secretary of State, please let me know! Those who wish to file their own; great! however please comply with the above PA election law guidelines, or you will have wasted your time. In any event, spread the word, and again log onto the Obama Ballot Challenge website to get better informed. Our government has been taken from us, and our Constitution has been dishonored. Most if not all of us became Tea Party members to fight back against these developments; there is no more effective means to fight back that I am now aware, and to restore our nation to a Constitutional Republic that adheres to the rule of law, than to challenge by this proper, legal means this unconstitutional accession by an ineligible usurper. Thank you!
Betty D.
user 9182053
Phoenixville, PA
Post #: 26
George,
Please contact Jeff Morgan and let him know of this effort. There is a candidate forum on Feb. 3rd at the Franklin Commons. If you attend, and let Jeff know in advance, it would be a chance to tell people about your effort to keep Obama off the ballot.

If you send your message above to Mark Driver and ask him to send it out to our mailing list I think you will get a lot of people who will join you in this effort including myself.

Not many people read these discussions.

I can't include email addresses here but will try to find your email and get the contact info' to you.

Betty Dunkel Hernon
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Betty, and thank you! Great idea; I will make every effort to schedule my attendance at the forum which I was thinking about attending in any case. I did contact Mark about the issue and was surprised that he did not respond; I know that he is busy, and he may have overlooked it. Can you try again on my behalf? We are rapidly running out of time here. Voters have a 7 day window from the 2nd Tuesday in February to challenge Obama's inclusion on PA's Presidential ballot this year. According to the Obama Challenge Website (which I regularly hear from via email updates), Obama is being plastered by 2012 ballot challenges by Patriots in many states, and in Georgia, a Court hearing has been scheduled by a judge to determine the evidence as to Obama's eligibility to be included on the Georgia ballot. The ice is starting to crack for Obama. If we can get him successfully challenged and removed from the ballot in just 1 or 2 states, it may start a chain reaction. I will double-check my schedule this week, and contact Jeff as to your idea. If in the meanwhile, if you could help out with Mark. Tell Mark to contact me if he needs anything! Thanks again!
Paul G. C.
user 11068203
Exton, PA
Post #: 2
Hi all. Let me know what I can do (signatures, research, writing, proofreading etc). I am a local election judge and am familiar with the rules enough to advise and research in order to save your time and efforts towards more productive actions. Paul C.
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Paul, and thank you, and actually I/we can use your help and expertise. I have done much of the necessary research myself as already posted, however I have identified two (2) gray areas that must be clarified to file successful ballot challenges against Obama here in PA. They may indeed by minor ones-I don't know-but as always it is best to have the i's dotted and the t's crossed-so as to not have Obama's minions in Harrisburg to toss out any otherwise good challenges over a technicality. The two (2) issues are as follows: 1). Is there a specific PA form or document (I have yet to find one) which MUST be used to challenge the inclusion of a candidate on the PA ballot based upon the accuracy of the candidate's information provided on the candidate's Affidavit, or Statement of Financial Interests? and 2). To what PA official(s) must such a ballot challenge be presented to: just to the PA Secretary of State, to the Bureau of Commissions, Elections, and Legislation (which operates in the PA Department of State, under the SOS); and/or both? If you know this-or can find out for sure-it would be a great help! Thanks. George.
Betty D.
user 9182053
Phoenixville, PA
Post #: 27
Hi George,

I am not sure how to tell Mark to contact you other than to ask him to come to this discussion link.

Are you on his email list? He did send out a copy of your message via email today. I am in Florida at the moment but am online, etc. Let me know what else I can do to help.

Paul might be able to figure out the answer to your questions. Otherwise, I think we would have to go to the state election board to find out.

Thanks,
Betty
mark d.
user 9262991
Phoenixville, PA
Post #: 9
George, please call me at 610-935-3942
mark d.
A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Mark; will do! (also I just replied to your previous greeting to me with one of my own on your page); Thanks. George.
A former member
Post #: 9
Also; thanks Betty; If you and Paul can get a more firm answer as to the two (2) questions that I raised in my previous post as to filing ballot challenges in PA, it would be a great help. Per your earlier suggestion, I shall contact Jeff to inquire if he would wish for me to address the audience as to the Obama Ballot Challenge-both nationwide and in PA-at the 2/3/2012 candidate forum. Is that what you had in mind? If that is so, it is fine with me if it is ok with both you and Jeff. I will be there, and prepared. Thanks again.
Paul G. C.
user 11068203
Exton, PA
Post #: 3
Hi George,

I'll look into it today.
pcelentano@comcast.net

Paul C.