Valley Forge Patriots - Tea Party Conservatives Message Board › Obama's Eligibility (2); The Obama Ballot Challenge

Obama's Eligibility (2); The Obama Ballot Challenge

Paul G. C.
user 11068203
Exton, PA
Post #: 7
Thanks for the info, George.
I hope it goes well for Commander Kerchner.

Paul C.
Porter
Porter11
Lafayette Hill, PA
Post #: 24
I posted this in the other thread, but have you all read the snopes article on this?
http://www.snopes.com...­

Even if it goes to court, couldn't a judge use this link to definitely say he was born in Hawaii?
A former member
Post #: 16
This link that you cite appears to be written Dem, or at least a defender of Obama but no matter. And any judge can rule any way that they want. However, there is no doubt that the long-form birth certificate that Obama released last year is a total fraud based upon the thorough examination provided to it by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse in AZ. It is a computer-generated forgery. In addition, Sheriff Arpaio's team investigating Obama also found fraud with respect to both Obama's Selective Service number, and his social security number. In my own research which led to my ballot challenge of Obama here in PA this past Feb., I was aware that Obama's long-form birth certificate was a fraud-regardless of Arpaio's tech analysis- because Obama claims birth on it in a Hawaii hospital-Kapi'olnai (or something like that) that I had researched that had no record of ever having either Obama-or his mother-as a patient. Obama has ordered his Hawaii records sealed, he will not allow them opened, and my belief is that his Hawaii birth certificate is actually an amended birth certificate from his original one issued upon his birth in Kenya. Hawaii allows Hawaii citizens such as his late birth mother who give birth to offspring overseas the option of applying for a amended Hawaii birth certificate within a certain period-I believe a year-to give their children the benefit of American citizenship. This I believe is what was done in Obama's case when she returned to Hawaii with infant Obama as there is extensive evidence supporting Obama's birth in Kenya. Clearly the apparent fraud in this entire case is extensive. My role in Obama Ballot Challenge effort now is to contact PA sheriffs and other county officials to circulate Sheriff Arpaio's report, and to request that they duplicate Arpaio's AZ efforts here in PA and thoroughly investigate Obama and the apparent fraud in this case.
Porter
Porter11
Lafayette Hill, PA
Post #: 25
But it wasn't written by a Democrat, it was written by Jana Winter, a reporter for Fox News. Wasn't the birth announced in their local paper?
http://the.honoluluad...­

The second half of your paragraph sounds like you conclude he is still a US Citizen, even if he wasn't technically born here, but basically lived here almost all his life. As you say, Hawaii allows infants born to american citizens to also be citizens without any bureaucratic hassle. It's great research by you, for sure.

By your logic, though, wouldn't John McCain also be denied the ballot in PA since he was born outside the Panama Canal Zone? Please answer this as I'm very curious.
A former member
Post #: 17
Birth announcements in newspapers-in Hawaii-as anywhere else, are done by private individuals; governments have nothing to do with them. Presumably whatever birth announcement put in the Hawaii papers was done by Obama's maternal grandparents in conjunction with Obama's mother-Hawaii residents all; presumably in conjunction with their filing for the amended Hawaii birth certificate. Hawaii lets their citizens file for amended birth certificates; I have nothing to do with with it, and draw no conclusions from it other than it still does not make Obama eligible for the US Presidency, as he remains a foreign-born national. As to McCain, I am not aware that he has attempted to defraud or mislead anyone; also, the last that I checked, he is not President and he lost the 2008 Presidential election. If you are really interested in learning more about this issue, I suggest that you do a google search and read the account of former Hawaii elections official Tim Adams who has publicly stated that there exists no record that Obama was born in Hawaii, and that he attempted to find proof that Obama was indeed born there, and could find none. Accordingly, the conclusion that Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is an amended one prepared from his original birth document issued in Kenya. Lastly, permit me to say that I scarcely would have believed that I would be engaged in such a pro vs anti-Obama discussion on an actual Tea Party blogsite, However, you posted and hopefully I satisfactorily answered your questions and concerns. Also, go to the official Obama Ballot Challenge website as I originally posted about-even ask for their email updates-if you want to learn more about this issue. You will learn much-likely to be surprised if not startled-and then you will see where I am coming from here