addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

VIP 20's to 30's Message Board › Young People Meeting other Fantastic People 21-35 GROUP!

Young People Meeting other Fantastic People 21-35 GROUP!

shan
user 18527301
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello "Young People meeting other fantastic people 21-35" group! My name is Shan and I have stepped up as the new organizer of this group!
I am the Organizer of VIP Singles, VIP Speed dating, and co-organizer of Denver Metro Social Club- which are sister groups and the LARGEST meetup group in Denver!

We will always greet you at our events, and introduce you to other people! Our goal is for you to meet others, have fun and perhaps make a new best friend!!

The type of events we have had in the past are:  Picnics/ Jazz in the Park, Movie nights, Wine Tasting, Paint Ball, Dance Classes, Hiking, Ice Skating, Snowboarding & Skiing, Cooking Classes, Bowling,  Happy Hour, Water world, Renaissance Festival, Speed dating, and many other events!
This weekend check out the Live music and dancing with Andrew and Damian saturday, Taste of Colorado with Shan sunday, and Speed dating next friday 9/6!  I look foreword to meeting you!
Shan