CoFoundersLab Matchup Chicago is aimed to help build founding teams in finding co-founders, advisers & interns. Get started networking now with a potential core team member by creating a FREE profile on CoFoundersLab.com.
VentureSHOT Entrepreneur Collaboration Community brings together extraordinary entrepreneurs to help them grow their revenues, scale their businesses and enhance their levels of success.
This community was launched and is run BY Entrepreneurs...FOR Entrepreneurs.
We REALLY know the issues entrepreneurs face in growing revenues and scaling businesses. The VentureSHOT vision is to help hundreds of entrepreneurs achieve greater success and revenue growth through collaboration with their peers, mentors and unique, powerful collaboration sessions.
Entrepreneurs should join VentureSHOT if they are in one of the following categories:
1. Entrepreneurs that want to create massive revenue growth.
2. They have launched a business that generates revenues between $100K and $1MM in revenue...and want to collaborate and mastermind with other entrepreneurs who have built and / or sold larger businesses and are willing to share their knowledge and experience with the VentureSHOT Community.
3. Entrepreneurs who have grown one or more businesses to more than $1MM in revenue. Who want strategic help to accelerate their revenue growth and scale their company to the next level.
4. Startups with$0 to $100K in revenue,who have recently launched (or are about to launch) their company and need/want guidance on how to launch, achieve revenue and grow a successful company from seasoned entrepreneurs and business specialists.
5. Established companies UNDER $10MM that need assistance in achieving revenue breakthroughs in growth, business turnarounds, or need assistance recapturing the entrepreneurial spirit.
Sponsors should become part of VentureSHOT if they:
1. Are focused on helping Entrepreneurs and their businesses grow rapidly and scale their businesses.
2. Want Awesome Exposure to hundreds of entrepreneurs and companies each year...AND concentrated connections with between 40 to 60 VentureSHOT Collaboration Program Companies every 6 to 12 months.
3. Have great VALUE to contribute to the VentureSHOT Community.
4. Are willing to make a commitment to both Show-up and Contribute to the Community as appropriate.