Redbridge Green Fair 2012
It's BACK. After a two year break, Redbridge Green Fair 2012
is on Monday 4th June.
This year promises to be an exciting time to be in London, but whatever your plans, the Summer starts right here in Valentines Park, Ilford.
Just click on our flyer to go to our download page, then send it to all your friends.
We are now taking bookings for : stalls and caterers and musicians.
Make the day even more enjoyable by getting involved – you could give as little as one or two hours! Check our Volunteers page.
For all other enquiries please email us now at [masked]
Attractions already confirmed include :
- Live Music, two stages : the fully amplified Main Stage and the Acoustic Stage
- Stalls area environmental, animal, human causes, arts, crafts, trade, food and drink
- Eco House, giving some useful ideas about energy and materials in building homes
- Eco Fashion show, in partnership with grassroots organisation Caramel Rock
- Give or Take, your opportunity to donate your unwanted items and take something you can reuse
- Professor Kayoss with his live theatre show on global issues and the importance of localism
- Anniversary - an Act of Memory a recitation of all the acts in the UN Declaration of Human Rights
- Land Art, join in the fun in layout out a Giant Planet Earth on the grass using natural materials
- Story Telling, with Sonia Caller
- Community Yoga, with Kripalu yoga instructor Sam
- Permaculture Workshop, by Claire White, chair of the London