addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Valley Forge Tech Message Board › Brainstorming our first Meetup

Brainstorming our first Meetup

Mathew G.
user 128219272
Kailua Kona, HI
Hello Techies,
I wanted to say thank you!  The support we have received in the first two has been amazing.  We've had 60+ members join in less than 48 hours - that has to be a record or something :)
Additionally, I wanted to solicit feedback on the type of format we should have for our first Meetup.  Since we are all new here and no one knows anyone else we thought it might be better to host a happy hour type gathering after work.  We could even include a small 2-3 minute 'pitch' of yourself, what you do, and your tech background.  A larger more typical Meetup would follow that within a few weeks.
Please feel free to send out any thoughts you might on getting the most out of our first Meetup.
I look forward to meeting all of you!
Regards,
Mat Goldsborough