Van City Free Capture Photography Message Board Techniques and composition › Free ebooks by David duChemin

Free ebooks by David duChemin

Carissa
RisssaD
Calgary, AB
Post #: 11
I spotted this on David duChemin's website. He is allowing free downloads of 2 of his ebooks: Craft & Vision and Craft & Vision 2. As a fan of duChemin's 'Within the Frame' I am looking forward to the information he's compiled in these two ebooks.

Link to Downloads

Some info:

"Craft & Vision 2, More Great Ways to Make Stronger Photographs, contains articles by Martin Bailey, Piet Van den Eynde, Nicole S. Young, Dave Delnea, Sean McCormack, and me, all written just for this book. Martin discusses making sharper images and learning to shoot in manual mode, Piet writes about developing smarter, Sean McCormack tackles balancing flash with ambient light, and Nicole S Young talks about learning to see light. Dave Delnea’s got a great article on developing style and consistency. I’ve contributed 3 articles: Learning to Isolate, Try it in Black & White, and Redeem the Light, an article about coping strategies for challenging light."
Peter
PeterJunkie
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Thanks Carissa for the link
A former member
Post #: 16
Awesome sauce, thanks!! :-D