Agenda for VanLug Board Meeting
November 12, 2013, 7:00pm
VPL Concourse, 350 West Georgia St.
1) Call to Order - Establishment of Quorum
2) Acceptance of Minutes of Last Meetings (October 2013)
3) Acceptance of agenda
4) Chair's Report (Acting Chair, Bill McGrath)
1. Peter Gordon of VanPHP; offering money to VanLUG - update
2. Memorial to Yaakov N.B.A. Miles: Purchase via JNF of $18 tree in Israel & Donation to Slackware -- Follow-up
3. Social Media Coordinator: Board directions and Guidance; General Discussion
4. Outreach Committee: Board directions and Guidance; General Discussion Bellingham LinuxFest Presence and preparations
5) Vice-Chair's Report (Bill McGrath)
1. Advocacy Subcommittee report
2. Lectures and Topics Subcommittee report
3. Swagmeister report
6) Treasurer's Report (Ali Hassam)
7) Social Media Coordinator's Report (Chris Mullin)
8) Membership Secretary's Report (Kim Kulak)
9) Secretary's Report (Brian Matheson)
10) Standing Committee Reports
1. Societies Act Re-registration Committee progress report
2. Social Planning committee & Communications Committee
3. Facilities and Venues Committee
4. Website Committee
11) New Business
1. VanLug meeting videos
1. Video Production - What capabilities do we have?
2. Distribution - What locations can we use?
3. Copyright Policy - How to limit access when needed?
12) Old Business
13) Motion to adjour