If you are interested in really dry administrative stuff, that actually has very little Linux content, and a lot of bureaucratic content, then you are welcome to attend even if you are not a Board member. It's a good way to learn about the Board if you are planning to run for the Board of Directors in the future. However, if you are an insomniac, please do come by for some well-deserved sleep.
As for those interested in volunteering for the website maintenance group, Bill McGrath and I will be conferring very shortly on when and where we shall meet. Please stay tuned for that announcement too. And of course, our thanks to all those who came to Volunteer Recruitment Night.
Our technical meeting normally is the third Monday in April, which is Easter Monday; Given that that is a religious holiday, I believe that the date of this event has been changed.
As soon as I know from Bill McGrath, who is in charge of Technical Meetings, I will let you all know.
Lastly, I should mention that our Secretary, Brian Matheson is laid up in hospital (specifically St. Paul's Hospital, downtown Vancouver). I am sure he'd appreciate either a visit or a kind word via email.
Thank you all, and see you soon!
1) Call to Order – Establishment of Quorum
2) Acceptance of Minutes of Last Meetings (March 2014)
3) Acceptance of agenda
4) President's Report
1. Memorial to Yaakov N.B.A. Miles: Purchase via (JNF) of $18 tree in Israel & Donation to Slackware – Follow-up & Update
2. Meetup.com membership numbers vs. how to accurately know our actual size due to duplication
3. Results of Volunteer Recruitment Night
1. Committee Formation:
2. email porting to new server/domain
4. Clarification as to who is chairing what committee.
5) Vice-Chair's Report – combined with A&EC, LinuxFaire, and TEC reports
6) Treasurer's Report
7) Social Media Coordinator's Report
8) Membership Secretary's Report – sent by email
9) Standing Committee Reports
1. A&EC Committee -- (combined with VP's report)
2. Technical Events Committee -- (combined with VP's report)
3. Social Planning committee
4. Communications Committee
5. Website Committee – (combined with President's report)
6. Email Porting Committee – (combined with President's report)
7. LinuxFaire Committee -- (combined with VP's report)
10) New Business
11) Old Business
12) Motion to adjourn