align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 34
///
Regi M.
Regwords
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 26
Ee-Lyn- Your posts are extremely well written and very knowledgeable. I appreciate your intense musical abilities and interest. I am working away on your piece and learning...learning...
James M.
user 14454827
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 35
I think if WG were alive, he would be gratified by your response to the book, Ee Lyn. I appreciate it particularly because you don't try to reduce it down to 'it means THIS or THAT', but that you try to find some terms to understand it, or to conjure up the sort of machine that could have generated it. Very nice.