Vancouver Unconventional Books Message Board › The Sheltering Sky: Those little black things & other thoughts

The Sheltering Sky: Those little black things & other thoughts

A former member
Post #: 50
Finally, after many starts and spurts, finished the book this morning--laughed at myself, at my "maybes" and "ors" along this journey--oh, MADNESS!
Regi M.
Regwords
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 30
Good point-why have you been remiss in your reading of TSS-we needed your thoughts LIVE! Now I may be in similar straits b/c I can't find a copy of THWTHW,but I will keep trying.
A former member
Post #: 51
Regi: god, I can't get an ebook of THWTHW (Love that!), gonna check the libraries now...
A former member
Post #: 52
James: thanks, yeah as Regi pointed out I was behind in my reading for our last session, my bad! I blame the turkey and the buttercups (the plant not the cow).
Regi M.
Regwords
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 31
I have phoned or visited EVERY bookstore. Canterbury Tales did a search and the closest one is in AB somewhere. Chapters searched and it wasn't even on the computer. UBC has one at the Lib-can't borrow there. I may check SFU tomorrow-bookstore and library. Frustrating to say the least.
Am I the only one with this predicament? Could we postpone? Could I borrow from someone? AAARRRRGGGHHH
Can I pay to read it online? (no kindle etc)