Vancouver Unconventional Books Message Board › Female authors

Female authors

Regi M.
Regwords
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 43
I must apologize for my rude reactions to the novels/stories by Carr and Munro mentioned tonight. Of course, you had thoughtfully suggested some female authors. I was not at the meeting, so who am I to complain anyway? Of course,both these would be fine if voted for by the majority. And I would hush up and learn something.
Challenging conversations tonight-and fun to see everybody!!
Regi
A former member
Post #: 47
I must apologize for my rude reactions to the novels/stories by Carr and Munro mentioned tonight. Of course, you had thoughtfully suggested some female authors. I was not at the meeting, so who am I to complain anyway? Of course,both these would be fine if voted for by the majority. And I would hush up and learn something.
Regi
Well, I haven't been able to attend the group since July, so who am I to intrude on this discussion topic? However, if you want to read some contemporary female authors, I challenge you all to a meeting on Autobiography of Red by Anne Carson.

There is more info about it here:

http://www.nytimes.co...­
A former member
Post #: 101
Regi
Well I thought it was an honest response smile though I agree with you that one can [always] learn something...I speak for myself here. biggrin