VanWebApp Message Board › Web Application Developer (DT Vancouver)

Web Application Developer (DT Vancouver)

Colin W.
user 91646002
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4
Dear All,
Hope this message finds you great.

As a member of the JS community, I constantly represent different career opportunities in the lower mainland to create bridges for people who considers a career change, here is something really interesting that I have been working on recently:

Intermediate - Senior Web Application Developer

This client is Top 5 in North America within their space which based in the Vancouver region. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to prototype new techniques, i.e. Backbone.js, Bootstrap, LESS, Handlebars, Require.js and you will be involve in a wide range of responsibilities, i.e. code with large-scale applications, your role will be involved with working in Linux/Unix environment, and working in a team with others at a senior level.

The ideal candidate for this role will have recent hands-on experience with the following technologies: Experience with dynamic languages (i,e. JavaScript, HTML, CSS; abundant work experience using REST APIs and JSON data, great exposure on Linux environment, preferably Ubuntu, solid understanding about network protocols, extensive experience working with Backbone.js, Bootstrap, LESS, Handlebars, Require.js will be ideal, and data caching/optimizing web apps, web server architectures would be a great asset. Strong communication is an essential factor due to agile development environment.

Job Type: Permanent Opportunity

Interview Process: The interview can be arranged within 24 -48 hours.

And my client needs 3 people in total. Please feel free to pass along my contact information to your contacts who might be interested in such opportunities.

Sincerely appreciate your help.

Look forward to meeting you in our next JS event in town.

Best Regards

Colin Wang
IT Executive Search

Holloway Schulz & Partners
1650 Bentall One, 505 Burrard St
Vancouver, BC V7X 1M4
T: 604 688 9595
E: colin.wang@hollowayschulz.ca
L: ca.linkedin.com/in/colinwanghk/
hollowayschulz.ca