I'm doing a fundraiser for at-risk youth in Vancouver! There are two options of getting involved one option is fundraising yourself ($100 minimum, Option 1 - see below) or pay $35 (option 2 - see below) which goes towards the youth and still enjoy the night :) OPTION 1:
sign up at - http://chill.vancouver.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1102336&lis=1&kntae1102336=8C2C9B422DE949A1AEA6957A27CFA3B6
Participants collect donations from friends, families and community organizations. In exchange for raising a minimum of $100, participants will get:
• Free afternoon lift ticket to Mt Seymour, 3pm-10pm (Value $41)
• Free entry into on mountain competitions (Vaue $5 each competition)
• Free beer at Seymour bar (Value $6)
• One raffle ticket (Value $2)
• Entry into highest fundraiser prize
• Free on mountain live music
• Apres Party (Value priceless)
• Immense gratitude from The Chill Foundation and the youth whose lives you are changing for the better!
As an individual you can donate to a participant registered on the fundraising page of $35 or more and get a lift ticket and free drink up on the mountain and can join us for the day! Register this at - if you want to do the $35 option is go to http://chill.vancouver.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1102336&lis=1&kntae1102336=3EBC0B67394E4887BE72294B4E2FD2AC&supId=401154966 and click Give now to donate $35 or more
There will be prizes for the highest fundraiser AND for whoever signs up the most people to donate $35 or more and join us on the mountain.