The Vancouver Actor's Drop in Message Board › Seeking actors for two scenes of my short film:

Seeking actors for two scenes of my short film:

ken y.
user 74536572
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4

1. Male, caucasian, 30 or so, heavy build, perhaps slightly "rough-hewn" and hefty. This person plays a thief, the older brother of the main character. He and the main character have a "lies and concealment" dialogue in a run-down apartment room.

2. Female, any ethnicity, around 40, who will play an office person. She should fit the role of a high-up leader, and she has a "revealing of the truth" dialogue with the main character.

Each of the two scenes above is around 3 mins. Because this is a low-budget film, I won't be able to provide too much compensation. I will be using these two scenes to apply for a film grant to help make the entire film.

Hope anyone who's interested will please contact me. I can provide meals, transportation, and credit.

Thank you very much!
Ken
user 14356370
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hey Ken,
I'll give you a hand with your short film if you still need any help. I'm an actor and a photographer. Let's get in touch. Ken