add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Vancouver Actor's Drop in Message Board › A Behanding in Spokane

A Behanding in Spokane

A former member
Post #: 21
Ticket are now on sale via the website given below. this dark comedy is a Vancouver Premiere. Written by Martin McDonagh, the Oscar nominated writer of 'In Bruges' and 'Seven Psychopaths', the NYT Broadway review likened it to "An unfinished SNL skit by Quentin Tarantino."
It's a small venue, so jump on in, and come say hi after the show.
A former member
Post #: 27
Sorry, I forgot to update the group.We are on, had a great first night last night,and tickets are still available, here.
As an `Alumnus`of the Drop in centre, the tips I received there helped me play this character in a Vancouver Premiere