Vancouver Knit & Crochet Crowd Message Board › Where to find Rowan Purelife Wool

Where to find Rowan Purelife Wool

Azadeh
user 11723571
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Anyone know of a shop other than Dressew selling Rowan Purelife Wool yarn? I'm of course 2 balls short of completing a project and MUST find more!
Alternately, if any of you happen to have some in color "Parsley" in your stash, I'd love to buy or trade for it!
Lisa (+/- S.
frogandpenguin
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 42
Hi Azadeh,

I did a search on Ravelry, and found this: http://www.ravelry.co...­

Incidentally Mr Hugzzz is actually my friend Steve who is a member of my other knitting group. So he's local, and if you're interested you can either contact him or let me know & I will get in touch with him to see if he has any left. :)

Lisa
Jan
Janzheart
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 608
Anyone know of a shop other than Dressew selling Rowan Purelife Wool yarn? I'm of course 2 balls short of completing a project and MUST find more!
Alternately, if any of you happen to have some in color "Parsley" in your stash, I'd love to buy or trade for it!

I would ask at Birkeland Brothers on Main Street. Janet
A former member
Post #: 9

I don't know off hand which store(s) might have them but here's a list of yarns stores in Vancouver and nearby areas http://www.vancouvery...­ Good luck!