addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Vancouver Knit & Crochet Crowd Message Board › Meetup.com fees/Knit & Crochet Crowd fees

Meetup.com fees/Knit & Crochet Crowd fees

Lisa (+/- S.
frogandpenguin
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi all,

As many of you may know, meetup.com charges a fee for having a group page on their site. Until now, we haven't charged any dues for being a part of the Vancouver Knit & Crochet Crowd. However, the fee is $45.00 every 3 months and it is difficult to keep up with it. According to the survey, most people are willing to contribute up to $5.00 to be a part of our group. So, I have added the membership fee information to the group page today. It will be a yearly fee of $5.00 per person.

I don't want anyone to feel like they are being "kicked out" of the group if you can't afford the fee, so if you aren't able to contribute at the moment but would like to continue as a member, please send me a message or let me know at the next meetup, and we will arrange something.

New Members: If you haven't yet attended any meetings and would like to "try us out" before paying, no problem - come to one of our meetings and if you decide you'd like to come again we would ask for your payment at your 2nd meeting.

Members of Froggers Anonymous: You only need to pay one fee to belong to both groups - so if you've already paid with Froggers, you can disregard this message.

Thanks for understanding!

Lisa
Jessica M.
user 13002180
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
I'll bring 5 dollars next time you are attending!

No Problem!