addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washougal/Camas/Vancouver Walkers & Socializwr Message Board › Grant House Walk, Talk and Happy Hour

Grant House Walk, Talk and Happy Hour

user 7843634
Group Organizer
Washougal, WA
I am planning on going to the Grant House after I get off my sub teaching job at Union High School. That should be about 3:45 Thursday afternoon. Anybody who is availble can meet us there and we can go for an afternoon walk for about 40 minutes.

Come when you can. Join us for both the walk and the Happy Hour or one or the other. Do whatever fits your schedule.

Walk: 3:45pm

Happy Hour: 4:45-6 pm

I am looking forward to see each of you. For some of us it is kind of a reunion of sorts.

Suzanne (suefox)